In addition to our weekly members meeting, The Coalition For Cannabis Standards & Ethics meets in various committees that tackle issues and standards in the medical cannabis community. Our efficient committees bring big decisions to the membership at large for voting. Each committee is self empowered and yet accountable to the organization and community at large.
- Executive Committee – The Executive Committee is the legal Board of Directors of the Coalition for Cannabis Standards and Ethics. This committee consists of CCSE’s elected officials.
- Compliance Committee – The Compliance Committee is elected by the general membership of CCSE and serves for one year terms. The Compliance Committee is responsible to creating, implementing, and enforcing the minimum standards that have been developed by the industry subcommittees, and approved by the general membership.
- Organizational – The Organizational Committee is responsible for membership management. The Organizational Committee interviews and recommends new members to the general membership. This committee is open to all CCSE members.
- Political Committee – The Political Committee aims to protect the cannabis industry’s interests through political channels. This committee is open to all CCSE members.
- Conflict Resolution – The Conflict Resolution Committee handles conflict resolution within the cannabis industry. This committee is open to all CCSE members.
- Social Committee – The purpose of the Social Committee is to promote friendship and cohesion within the cannabis industry through social gatherings and events. This committee is open to all CCSE members.
- Access Points (Industry – Open)
- Producers (Industry – Open)
- Medicated Edibles/Products (Industry – Open)
- Testing Facilities (Industry – Open)
- Medical Clinics (Industry – Open)
- Education Organizations (Industry – Open)
- Concentrates (Industry – Open)